Friday, July 07, 2006

don't forget the violence


PDR_0680
Originally uploaded by Pancakes.
Hmm. I'm spending too much time with R.

Today we lounged on the couch and I surprised him with his very first blow job. Then he made me walk back and forth from my house to his house just so we could spend another maybe 10 minutes together. Then we worked together, then we spent a good hour or so hanging out behind Bricks. 'Twas fruitful, though, as while were were groping each other by my car I discovered that the boy can growl. I would have done him right then and there if I could have. Whew.. .yeah, he's SO using that against me from now on.

Anyway.

I'm so off track right now. No school work... no room work... no anything productive lately. I mean, except shifts at Bricks. Oh, which reminds me. I've decided to ask for a raise at the end of the month. No matter what. I have promised myself and set a goal and I will not come up with anymore damn excuses.

~A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home